Tuesday, May 26, 2009

but what do you think they will FIND in there?

went to the doctor. after the eye doctor told me i had an ocular migraine about a month ago, i started documenting when i felt pressure or had any vision loss. turns out it's happening a lot -- multiple times a day for a week at one point. but, strangely enough, no real pain has accompanied it. it's like i can feel the migraine coming, and i maybe get a little blurry, but the episode never really amounts to anything. i did have two full-blown episodes with vision loss, though, since the first time. so anyway, she wants to check out my brain to make sure nothing more serious is going on. i'm kinda looking forward to it; i HAVE to be still. it's very relaxing to me. of course, i think getting my eyebrows waxed is relaxing....

4 comments:

Holly's Mom said...

Do you get to see the pictures of your brain? Kinds cool, but i do hope all is ok!

the other lion said...

Hmmm. That is an excellent question. I have a picture of Punkin's brain from a study at Stanford, and it is pretty cool.

Laura said...

Let me know how it goes! Sending love.

fragilemom said...

Hope results are good (but helpful).