Wednesday, May 27, 2009

loving this

There's a magical person downstairs. In the apartment below mine. He's fixing up the place for the owner and in the meantime has made some astonishing (to him) discoveries.
The new management company that took over for the owner at the beginning of the year is billing the owner for cleaning the common area in my building every two weeks. When he told me that, I laughed. Actually, I think I gafawed. For those of you who have been lucky enough to visit me, you know what I mean.

Then he asked if I have bugs in my apartment. OH YES. I certainly do. And I have called multiple times about said bugs to no avail.
So what makes this man so magical? Today, I stopped and got my mail (my box is on the street); the letter from the management company said they will be dealing with the bugs on Friday. And when I opened the door to my building, it smelled ... diferent. It took me a while, but I realized that someone CLEANED.

Magical.

(The first photo is of my storage unit, which obviously has not been touched and will never be touched by me.)

2 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

Sweet. Sounds like he really is magical.

sarah said...

Hooray magical man!