Wednesday, June 17, 2009

deep thought for the day

I love getting free groceries!

I don't love eliptical machines. Seriously, I'm like the only person who hates them.

I really want to eat pepperonni pizza. (I know, I know, I ALWAYS want that....)

I think NCIS is a good show.

I find it hilarious that someone from the Judge Joe Brown Show keeps calling me and letting someone named Rose know that they got her information from the tip line and would like to invite her to the show. Imagine how disappointed Rose is, waiting for her 15 minutes of simultaneous fame and retaliation, never to find peace.

My deep thought is that, "Cheap drinks are one of the top ten best things about living in the Midwest."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't love elliptical machines either!!!
Aunt Patty

Anonymous said...

I don't love elliptical machines, however I appreciate their usefulness. I also enjoy NCIS quite a bit. I feel bad for Rose, and I LOVE cheap drinks. Are we related???

Aunt Linda

Punkin's Oma said...

I don't like elliptical machines because I can't figure out how to use them. I love NCIS. You could retend to be Rose so you get the fame!

Jana Nickle said...

I hate elipticals too!! Never watched NCIS and thats hilarious about Rose.

Holly's Mom said...

I enjoy me some NCIS, Especially Abby... You know what is better then Cheap Drinks in the midwest... Free Drinks at Conference parties... Ah those were the days....

Kristiem10 said...

About the cheap drinks--ain't that the truth! Not a fan of elliptical machines, or NCIS, for that matter.

Anonymous said...

exercise is a dirty word...
I have an elliptical machine in my garage. Gathering dust. Uncle Mike bought it..........

FXSmom said...

At least u no longer feel alone on the elliptical thing...lol. I think they are too busy. I don't even really know what that means but when I see one that is the first four letter word I think of. The other four letter word...ouch! :)