Sunday, June 28, 2009

public service announcement

Independence Day, better known as the Fourth of July, takes place on July 4th. Not June 27. Sometimes a person's power goes out from the storms and then the fire alarm loses its mind and groggy moms have to figure out how to MAKEITSTOPFORTHELOVE and really don't need the added pleasure of BOOM POP CRACK during sleeping hours. Remember: FOURTH of JULY celebrations generally occur on JULY 4.

P.S. If anyone knows how to reattach my alarm to the wall, that would be great.

6 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

Aww, I know what you mean. My nephew Kyle went outside and someone shot off a firecracker. He yelled and ran back in the house. He said, "Someone's shooting a gun out there! Whew!"

Anonymous said...

Dad will help you out.

Jennie said...

Oh, no, Independence Day in the United States takes place at two in the morning on June 29th! I know this because my neighbors have proven it to me again. But we are making progress - the dog didn't bark wildly this time.

Jana Nickle said...

Ya, in my neighborhood, they start the week before and continue through the mo. of July. I live in Utah and we have a Pioneer Day on the 24th so the fireworks continue on....my dogs go CRAZY and im often awaken in the night to their schizoprenia and the loudness and the brightness...

fragilemom said...

We've had a few around here too. We called 911, thinking it was gunshots.....1:00 in the morning. Not awake enough to figure out what it really was.

FXSmom said...

i feel ur pain :(