Sunday, September 27, 2009

say "toy boat" ten times fast

video

Can you watch that and NOT want to run out to the store and buy him a new boat? I think not. And I know that he broke it himself. On purpose.

Edited to add: It just occurred to me that you might be wondering why I would possibly videotape my son sobbing over a broken toy. It's because he perseverated on it for about 30 minutes, off and on, before I decided to share it with you, dear Internets. Just a little snippet of my day. =)

To cheer you up:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinda creepy HAHAHAHA
Love, AP

Jen said...

Awww...poor little man!

Kristiem10 said...

Poor Punkin. We used to have a boat exactly like that. I think we sold it at our garage sale for a dime. I'll double check with Eric tonight.

fragilemom said...

Ahhh!

d. said...

I totally empathize with him. That's how I felt when I broke my checking account.