Monday, October 5, 2009

do you see a bear?

video

Punkin's favorite activity and best distraction lately is to sing the children's song "Going On a Bear Hunt." We like the version by Greg and Steve. We don't have it on cd at home, but we've both sung it enough in our respective classrooms that we have it memorized. We've been seen "Bear Hunting" at local restaurants, on trolley cars, on sidewalks waiting for trolley cars, at Cubs' games, church, the grocery store, the bathroom -- well, you get the idea.

7 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

so. freaking. cute!

Jennie said...

Oh my God in Heaven. That was SO cute! When he looks right at you so many times, my heart melted. And you sound like a torch singer! I liked when you said it was time for bed, and he's like, "Yeah, I s'pose." I was surprised he acquiesced on that one. But then he's much better at bedtime than I ever was. :)

Kathy said...

I love when he crosses the bridge. So stinkin cute. I might have to talk Katie into doing a bear hunt when David is in the room sometime.
He sure is sa keeper.
See ya tomorrow.

sarah said...

Super adorable! I love his shirt, too. :)

Punkin's Oma said...

It's amazing what a 4 yr old can get a grown-up to do, in public too!

Punkin's Oma said...

It's amazing what a 4 yr old can get a grown-up to do, in public too!

Sarah said...

That's adorable!