Wednesday, November 4, 2009

*hangs head sheepishly*

I was tagging my posts and I ran into this one. I'm going to share the important part with you and then I'm going back to sleep. The doctor finally heard what I've been complaining about and diagnosed me with bronchitis again. She says I am having spasms in my lungs rather than wheezing. I have steroids, an inhaler, and antibiotics for my ear (and maybe my sinuses as this morning they began producing something rather unspeakable). Anyway, laugh away:

1. My favorite episode of Spongebob Squarepants is on right now. We usually don't watch it, but I was in the mood. Anyway, this jerk comes into the Krusty Krab and accuses Spongebob of forgetting to put a pickle on his Krabby Patty. This unsettling news rattles Spongebob to an even deeper level of stupidity; it renders him completely unable to assemble a Krabby Patty correctly. He stands at the counter repeating the steps in the wrong order, "Ketchup, bun, tomato, burger, bun, mustard, lettuce...." It continues at home, where he can't remember how to tuck himself in at night, "Sheet, Spongebob, mattress, blanket." Eventually he regains his confidence and Bikini Bottom returns to normal. (Oct. 2008)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I hope you get better soon! And LOL on the spongebob.