Monday, December 21, 2009

OH NO YOU DIDN'T

This is the face of a boy who just received a brand-new copy of Mickey Mouse's Twice Upon a Christmas. We're talking uninterrupted BOYS! See, what I failed to mention in my last post about this really fun movie that we've watched 1, 267, 572 times now is that it's a little scuffed up.
So it would freeze right as they were sneaking into Santa's office, and again when they were racing into the workshop; this was exceptionally troublesome.
It came in a two-pack with a collection-type DVD with snippets from every single Disney character ever drawn in between. I snuck it in even though he requested, "Dis one." The first cartoon had the boys! And the last one had Scrooge! OH MY GOODNESS COULD THIS DAY GET ANY BETTER?????
Oh, did I say his two bestest friends J and L brought it TO HIS HOUSE? And did I say that he dumped out every single toy he owns in excitement of their arrival? Because he did.

3 comments:

Punkin's Oma said...

YEAH for L & J!! Now they get to watch D some time and watch it with him 20 times over and over and over and ...

Kristiem10 said...

Aww! That is great. My kids get freaked out when their DVDs get stuck.

KC's Mama said...

He is so damn cute!! I hope you guys have a good Christmas!