Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"looka mom! is so beauful!"

He was so proud.Thank you, Lord, for inspiring people to invent both washable markers and Mr Clean Magic Eraser. I put him time out. I KNOW. And then I made him clean it up. I KNOW. The kid has to learn.

Oh, and yes, the hat has made it to school every day this week. He takes it off upon entering the classroom and puts it on before leaving. All of his friends seem to approve.

The dentist? Not such good news. The University may or may not be cheaper and they don't really allow the kind of payment plan I need. Thankfully much of the pain has subsided for now.

1 comment:

Kristiem10 said...

Hope he didn't have too much fun with the Magic Eraser, or he may be making more artwork!

Sorry about the dental crap. At least it's not killing you now.