Wednesday, May 19, 2010

umm, you'll just count that as a business expense, right?

It's been a busy week. It started off on a really good foot, though, with Oma treating us to Steak and Shake (buy one get on free coupon plus kids ate free all weekend) and then we hit up the Children's Museum. Punkin loves the outdoor area the best. It has three water tables with pumps and buckets to watch how the water flows from place to place.

It gave me the boost I needed to take him to the dentist today, where his mouth was deemed relatively healthy. I have a feeling we will be remembered more for how he broke the dentist's mirror, though, than for his beautiful smile. While his mouth was being inspected -- and let me clarify that the dental hygenist and I were both restraining him during this time -- he clamped down on the mirror and "crunch!" It was a proud moment. I'm just glad it wasn't a finger!

No comments: