Thursday, August 12, 2010

was this before or after he dumped water on his portable dvd player?



I've been on the hunt for a Buzz Lightyear that's small and talks; it's harder to find than you might think. Many of them have pop-out wings or karate chop action, but the red button on their chest is useless. USELESS!
I finally found one when Jennie was visiting on Punkin's first day of Kindergarten, so I decided that his first day of school was a good excuse for a present. It was love at first sight. And the funniest part? He's now taken a newfound interest in the Buzz my friend Laura sent him last year because the new Buzz and the old Buzz make TWO Buzzes. We must have pairs of things, you know. The problem? Buzz's wings are detachable. WHO THINKS OF THIS STUFF? Do you know how many times I have reattached those wings? Do you KNOW? Because it's a lot of times.
The smile makes it worth it, though. I'm a sucker for that smile.

2 comments:

Punkin's Oma said...

and the DVD player works again!!!! yeah!!!


PS; Auntie Em didn't appreciate the phrases (noise) coming from Buzz. But he sure was cute.

Jennie said...

Well, let's see..... Four times just the day that I was there....... good thing you're such a nice Monna! 'Course, my mom would tell you how many times she took off/put on Barbie's white and silver cowgirl outfit through the eighties.... :)