Friday, October 8, 2010

you have to admit, that's a pretty sweet "D"


I guess TV Teacher is working. Must reinforce paper idea. PAPER, not wall above couch. Paper, paper, paper. Look at that little one, though! It's perfect! I had to put him in timeout, but the whole time I was thinking, "That's AWESOME!"
As an aside, someone asked me how in the world I do things like take a shower in the morning without having my house destroyed. Well, all I was doing while this happened was changing my clothes. So there's your answer!

3 comments:

Pam said...

wow! Those are pretty great letter 'D's'! I'm used to seeing the big loopy D, but that small one is something new! (it actually could fit on paper!...one step at a time, I know!)

Kristiem10 said...

Awesome job, Punkin. I am familiar with the house distruction during showers, bathroom breaks, etc. Not good. Thank the Lord for Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.

George said...

That is awesome!