Saturday, November 20, 2010

i don't even care that i got charged $40

On November 5, I wrote on my Facebook wall that I was missing a tube of prescription face cream and my toilet was broken. Three visits to my apartment later, the maintenence people couldn't locate the source of the problem and I was unable to locate my rather expensive face stuff. The toilet kinda worked after I showed them a part that needed replacing.

On November 16, I wrote, "I'm tired of being a grown-up. My toilet overflowed again." That is 11 days later. ELEVEN DAYS.

Well, long story short, the landlord fired the property manager and hired a company that has their own maintence people. They came out on the 18th (that's THIRTEEN days after the initial problem) and when I came home I found this note:

In case you can't make that out, it says, "Toilet works. Tube of cream stuck in toilet."

HA!

2 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

Awesome! That is too funny, though.

George said...

You know, I wouldn't keep it down there. :p