Tuesday, December 7, 2010

even my car likes duct tape

This is what happens when you forget how to drive in the snow. Punkin shredded an entire IEP Parent's Rights Manual and watched Toy Story 3 on his portable DVD player while we waited for the police. The good news is that everyone is okay and that Opa found some parts online for $140. The bad news is that I get to pay for those parts. The even worse news is that my sister was also in an accident, hers was much worse, though. She is physically okay, but we are all feeling more than a bit deflated and certainly worried since we are far away from her. Punkin is so in love with the snow this year, but it has not been kind to us so far!

4 comments:

Drew said...

Ouch. Hope it gets fixed soon!

George said...

Oh my, I'm glad you guys are ok!

Laura said...

I'm glad you are okay, and that the parts were found for that much; and I hope that Auntie is okay too. Wow, so much stress. I'm sending all my love.

Anonymous said...

Big Sigh....mine is not going to be fixed with duct tape! Guess we both lose the good daughter award this week!