Sunday, January 2, 2011

go snow!

Punkin finds snowball fights hilarious.
We did it! Hooray!

Punkin was awesome on our trip, and now I'm just dealing with a bad cold and cookie withdrawl. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful extended family who understands our needs. I also spoke to his pediatrician, with Oma's encouragement, about giving him a third dose of ritalin in the afternoon. It made today much easier, that's for sure! It really wasn't fair to him to expect that he be able to control his impulses in the evening the way he does during the day without the help of his medicine.

4 comments:

Punkin's Oma said...

:)
LOVE YOU

Kristiem10 said...

Good for you. :)

George said...

Snowfights are hilarious!

And great pic of you two!

Pam said...

I don't know if it's just these pics. or what, but he is getting SO big...and, as always, so cute! I'm so glad he did well on your trip, that definitely makes things easier :)