Saturday, January 15, 2011

i didn't forget that i have a blog

I just haven't been feeling especially chatty, and I've been rather distracted. So I'll just go the easy route and give you a run-down of some things that have happened over the past week.

Punkin pooped his pants nearly every day at home, though never at school. Today, he got up from playing, ran to the bathroom, did his number two, and acted like I had three heads when I followed him in there. Hey, remember that time you flushed my face cream? Or that other time you put an entire roll of toilet paper in the toilet? Or that other time your sharks went "swimming"? I'm not leaving you alone for a second, buddy, so don't get all modest on me.

We have watched Alvin and the Chipmunks and Shrek Forever After approximately 53,247 times each, although I rarely am able to see the last 10 minutes of either movie because we have to start it "again."

Someone put a fake frog downstairs near the laundry. Turns out I'm afraid of frogs.

I caught a cold from Punkin and because I have super awesome lungs, ended up missing three days of work because of my cough and a case of The Pinkeye. I'm always catching the little kid diseases. I'd rate pinkeye way above ringworm, though, in case you were wondering.

Also, I managed to plan his birthday party for what will now be the same day and time that the Bears are playing the Packers; looks like we'll be having a football party!

2 comments:

Punkin's Oma said...

I love that the colors of your titles are blue and orange. BEAR DOWN!!

Love you :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that he will be 6 years old already! I'd invite myself and Jay to help you celebrate, but I don't think Oma would appreciate our GREEN & GOLD attire. Go PACKERS!!

Love you all, LK