Friday, March 11, 2011

in the world of neighbors, he is squidward


















You know that crabby guy with the big nose who watches fancy television? The one who was finally happy for a few short days only when he went to live among his kind in Squidville? That, for some reason, is how I characterize my new neighbor, who has taken to banging on the ceiling and writing notes in all caps with an excessive number of exclamation points to every resident in the building. We also now have assigned parking because one person, who has lived here all of two months, claimed it was an issue. Whatevs. I got the spot closest to the door.

I realize, though, that if HE'S Squidward, I guess that makes us SpongeBob and Patrick. But considering we rock out on fake guitars and (still) throw our puppies in the potty, it's probably warranted.

I just really want to ask him what he thinks he's accomplishing when he blasts his music the second he walks in the door. Because if he thinks he's going to annoy ME, he really needs to up his game. I work in a preschool.

6 comments:

Jennie said...

HA! Take that, jerkface!!!

Punkin' Oma said...

I think you should leave him a copy of this blog!!

Soup Fick said...

I like how his punctuation and grammar do not follow any rules. Ask him what " IT ENDS KNOW" means...

Umma said...

You always end up with the most interesting neighbors!

Loosey said...

At least he is annoying everyone. Get up a group and speak to the landlord, and everyone bring their notes from him. Also: knock over chairs during his tv time and yell, "Sorry!!!" and laugh.

American in Bath said...

HA! Take that is right.