Wednesday, June 1, 2011

luckily i was anticipating such an act

I clearly did not write my rules post on a Wednesday, the day we go swimming for occupational therapy, because I forgot one of the most important rules of all time: Punkin wears underpants at all times unless we have company, in which case he may jump, naked, on the furniture at any moment.

He wears underwear when he goes swimming -- he always has. It's fine with me. The problem is remembering to bring an extra pair to change into after we're done. So if you haven't guessed yet, I forgot today. I also forgot to give him his 3pm Ritalin. So that was fun.

"MY NUNNERWEAR! I FINE MY NUNNERWEAR!"

"Punkin, I understand that you have no concept of time, but I assure that you will have new underwear in approximately 10 minutes. It will be okay." And that's when we walked to the elevator and he dropped his drawers.

4 comments:

fragilemom said...

Am I allowed to laugh?

Kristiem10 said...

Oh my! I am just imagine...

Kristiem10 said...

I can just imagine, not I am. Duh Kristie. ;)

Tova said...

that is so funny!