Wednesday, July 13, 2011

just wanted to let you know

That I think you're amazing.

Every day you get up and you do it - you face the world - all over again. You deal with people who despite their most sincere intentions do not understand you. Hell, even I misunderstand you and I'm the mom. You fight through dozens of sensory hailstorms being thrown your way and are unable to articulate your thoughts and feelings. And yet you still manage to be the happiest, funniest, and most affectionate person I know.

Life sucks sometimes, huh? It's hard. I sure am glad you're here to help me through it.

I love you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! You are an amazing mom with an amazing son.
I love you both!!
Aunt Patty

Anonymous said...

Amen!
Love you!!
Aunt Kim

Tova said...

What a sweet post. And what a lucky little boy to have a mom like you.

KC's Warrior Mama said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. I feel that way about my son too, but you put it in words so much better than I do.

Karen

George said...

I love this post!