Saturday, December 24, 2011

it's gonna be a merry christmas

I apologize for the lack of posting. There was this whole thing on Monday night/morning where I called 911 because I thought I was dying. In the end they diagnosed me with "non-specific chest pain" probably related to my acid reflux. (Punkin didn't even wake up. Oma and Opa came over to help.) It hurt, you guys. I think it hurt worse than my gall bladder.

But things have been happier. I received an extremely kind note in the mail with a gift card for the grocery store and we've been lavished with early Christmas gifts. And best of all, Auntie is home. We made lots of cookies.

A

Some family friends came over to my parent's house last night for dinner and brought their puppy. Can you  believe this? What a big kid he's becoming!

4 comments:

Laura said...

That sounds terrifying (the chest pains, not the cookies). Please keep us posted if you learn anything else!

I love the pictures of punkin with the puppy. He's getting so big!

Merry Christmas!

Aunt Jan said...

I think we should call him "David, the Dog Whisperer". He really seems to understand them and it always looks like they're communicating.

Kristiem10 said...

That is so scary, Erika. I am glad you're ok now. Merry Christmas.

fragilemom said...

Scary! Glad you're okay. Love the pics with the pup!