Friday, May 25, 2012

we did it, guys!

The whole preschool and kindergarten team along with two amazing doctors and, of course, our friends and family, have gotten my delightful Punkin to this point. He is such a fun little kid with a great sense of humor.

I was so proud of him at his graduation. He stood on the risers for all of his songs, and he even participated in a few of them. For the others, he just stood with his hands behind his back.

When it was time to receive his diploma, he stood in line, waited, and then went and sat down. GO PUNKIN!

Thank you so much to all of the wonderful people who help him every day.

3 comments:

George said...

Gosh, you are making me cry.
I'm proud of him right with you.
And way to go, mama, none of this would be true without you.

Anonymous said...

So totally awesome. You two rock. Congratulations!

LK

Kristiem10 said...

That is just wonderful, Erika. I love it.