Tuesday, July 24, 2012

i'm back baby dolls!

 I saw New York, or more importantly I saw my dear friends who live in New York. During this time I sat on the beach and read a book. It was as glorious as it sounds.
I took a lot of pictures of flowers during a long drive home from a local farm.


 I saw a giant spade at the place where we bought the flowers; they also served homemade ice cream with fresh raspberries. I know you are all jealous.

I am learning how to cook, rather slowly, and sticking to my diet. I still have some pain, but I think it's from my neck being out of place. I still see the chiropractor, but the neck adjustments are much different now so as not to aggravate my (small) chiari malformation.


And perhaps the most exciting news of all -- I now have vinyl flooring in my bathroom! The first time Punkin peed on the floor, I was so excited to be able to clean it up with a paper towel and a Clorox wipe that I considered texting everyone I know.

No comments: