Thursday, August 23, 2012

updates

My birthday was awesome; it was a very fun entrance to my thirties. I felt very spoiled as I was fed a yummy lunch at work and showered with presents from friends and family. Keep in mind, though, when looking at this picture, that my birthday hat is at least a foot tall; I'm not that much taller than my sister.

Also, I took Mr. Punkin to see a pediatric gastroenterologist. He switched up his medication and asked me to call if the little guy kept vomiting. It helped for about a week and then he started throwing up again; I called them and now he is scheduled for an endoscopy. I'm just going to tell you this next part and let you decide how panicked I should be about August 28th. The procedure will take place at 3pm. We have to be there at 1pm. He is not allowed to eat anything after 7am and only allowed 4 ounces of water between 7am and 1pm. The good news is that I am allowed to give him his ADHD medication.

And yes, the bus has been showing up on time and on the correct street. 


1 comment:

Bonnie@TheFragileXFiles said...

Um, yep. I'd be panicked. I'll send you all my good thought and patience vibes that day.....